Watch this space for response and analysis of the release of the Canadian Poverty Reduction Strategy by Dignity for All and partners.
Page will be updated as more responses become available.
- Dignity for All campaign
- Citizens for Public Justice (CPJ)
- Canada Without Poverty (CWP)
- Campaign 2000
- Canadian Association of Social Workers (CASW)
- Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami (ITK)
- United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW Canada)
Commentary and Analysis
- From Dignity for All: How does Opportunity for All measure up?
- From the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives: Canada’s new Poverty Reduction Strategy: Strong on accountability, short on action
- From the Canadian Poverty Institute: Creating opportunity for all in battle against poverty
- From the Tamarack Institute: Canada’s First Poverty Reduction Strategy: Opportunity For All