In the lead up to the 2019 federal election, the Dignity for All campaign will be sitting down with experts across Canada to explore the policy changes that are needed to end poverty in Canada.
Over a 6-session webinar series, we’ll tackle a comprehensive set of issues, including early childhood education care, health, income and food security, jobs and employment, and housing and homelessness.
Register now to take part in our dynamic conversations. Together, we’re working towards a poverty-free Canada!
- Wednesday, June 19, 2019 – 1 pm (ET) – feat. Diana Sarosi from Oxfam Canada and Morna Ballentine from ChildCare Now
Listen to Episode 1:
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019 – 1 pm (ET) – feat. Melanie Benard from the Canadian Health Coalition
Listen to Episode 2:
- Wednesday, July 10, 2019 – 1 pm (ET) – Katherine Scott from the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
Listen to Episode 3:
- Wednesday, July 31, 2019 – 1 pm (ET) – Sasha McNicoll of Canadian Food Centres Canada and Rachel Cheng of Food Secure Canada
Listen to Episode 4:
Wednesday, Aug 7, 2019 – 1 pm (ET) – REGISTER: Housing & Homelessness – Stefania Seccia of the Canadian Alliance to End Homelessness and Emily Paradis from the University of Toronto
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019 – 1 pm (ET) – REGISTER: Jobs & Employment – Elizabeth Kwan from the Canadian Labour Congress